With all of those wineries out there, how on earth do you choose which one to go to? Do you go with the wineries you’ve heard of or do you go with lesser known wineries? You really can’t go wrong either way!
But, how do you pick?
- Research! Do these places have good ratings? Do you they have wines you like?
- Then, find wineries that are close to one another.
- Ask friends for recommendations!
- Ask the winery for recommendations! (p.s. You can also ask them for restaurant recs nearby…guaranteed you’ll need a nosh if you’re wine tasting.)
Remember you don’t have to go to Napa to go wine tasting! There are tons of wine tasting regions, even in places you wouldn’t expect. Do a little online browsing to see if there are some tasting rooms near you!
- Call ahead if you have a big group.
- Don’t hesitate to try wines you wouldn’t normally try! You might surprise yourself.
- Hire a driver!
Until next time, drink responsibly! Cheers!
“Let us drink wine to remember what kind of mystical beauties life offers us and to comprehend what sort of magic potions existence has!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan